Search This Blog

Friday 10 September 2010

BT SHITEBAND!!! It's crap!

After being off the net for over a year I finally bit the bullet and went for BT BB. The slick advertising campaign fooled me into believing it was the best, the reality though is somewhat different.

In the morning it's speed is beareable but still not very fast. In the evenings though it is so bloody slow I usually give up using it. It is possible to click on something, go make a cuppa, come back, wait for the tea to cool to drinking temp and...still be waiting for the page to load. It's pathetically slow and feeble, I would say slower than the old dial up service. Maybe I just need the BT broadband accelerator, a gizmo that plugs in somewhere and "speeds" it all up. I will call them and inquire but I dont hold out much hope for any major improvement. BT BB is just fucking SHITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment