Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Wasting time...

I'm so fuckin bored, I just sit on this bloody computer all day while listening to music CDs and watching TV... the internet is great but if it's all you have to do it soon gets duller than pishwater. I need a job but am unable to work at the moment. It never really bothered me before not working but now that I am a wee tiny bit disabled and cant work... I WANT TOO!!! At least depression seems to be knocked on the head :-)

I would send off for lots of CDs, DVDs and books but my credit is ZERO cos I let things slide so badly over the last few years. Normaly this would send me on a downward spiral of depression but NO I'm fine in the mind for a change...

This post is becoming tedious so I'll go and look for some sick things on YooToob ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Chin up old bean, you'll get something, in the meantime you have the infamous Jimmy Culture parcels to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say old bean, the cultural parcels were most welcome! Now email me your address so I can send the Chrimbo pressie I got you last year or the year before ;-) PS You cunt!!!

    ReplyDelete